[iBook] Optical mousing

Kevin Avery pipergeek at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 17:39:27 PST 2005

White surfaces and shiny surfaces have been bad for optical mice in
my experience. I have used something as simple as a sheet of paper or
a magazine in a pinch. and I have used typical mousepads as well,
this always seems to improve the tracking of optical mice. I have
seen mousepads advertised as "precise mousing surfaces" in computer
and office supply stores in the past, you may want to check those out.

good luck,
Kevin