[iBook] Does my dual usb iBook have an ethernet card installed?

Tony Gamble tgamble180 at rogers.com
Thu Nov 10 19:12:42 PST 2005

Also be sure to check that your ethernet port is turned on in
"Network Port Configurations".  You can get there by clicking
"Network" in your System Preferences, then click the "Show" drop-down
list, then click "Network Port Configurations".  This should provide
you with a list of available port configurations, like "Internal
Modem" and "Built-In Ehternet".  The latter must be check-marked in
the accompanying box.

Tony