[iBook] dead display

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Sat Nov 19 11:05:41 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/19/2005 12:50:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sales at wegenermedia.com writes:
I might add an addendum to this..   IF your iBooks have run out of
warranty and you can't strong-arm Apple into helping, don't despair..
Email me-there is a way to get them repaired short of a full logic
board replacement.
Hey Dave,

Just sent in a problem I am having with my ibook 500mhz; what option do you
have for me?

By the way; bought a 400mhz Wallstreet processor from you a month or so ago;
I am very pleased with it, and plan to get a few more for all of my
wallstreet-having relatives.

Craig W.