[iBook] Re: Ampersand

William Carr jkirk3279 at beanstalk.net
Wed Nov 30 19:32:45 PST 2005

On Nov 30, 2005, at 3:10 PM, ibook-
request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:

> Does the shift key work on all the other number keys? If so, then
> there
> may be a small amount of dust stopping the 7 key from showing the
> &&&&&&&&&&&&&& (see, I can do lots of them!)

Showoff !

:)

Okay, yes, the other Shift+numbers work.   !@#$%^*()_+    The
Ampersand didn't type.

Now, I think it's software related.  I replaced the keyboard two
weeks ago, and had the problem before the switch.

As for font... or keyboard layout... I'm not using any special font
right now, and the problem is still happening.

Keyboard layout was my first thought.   But I can't find where you
set it anymore !