[iBook] New RAM not recognised

ibooklist at matthurst.fastmail.fm ibooklist at matthurst.fastmail.fm
Thu Oct 6 08:11:00 PDT 2005

Thanks.

I might do that... I'm just assuming that if it's in their and the iBook
isn't finding it then it's bad memory.

I'd love to do the CompUSA thing but here in the UK the equivalent is PC
World (where the iBook came from, after the local Apple Centre put on a
bravura display of resenting the whole idea of anything as vulgar as
selling me anything). I suspect PC World would just say 'fine, buy it
online' if you challenged them....