[iBook] The Order

Russ Edwards edwards.russ at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 07:43:25 PDT 2005

The Order is a D6 space universe. The writers thought it would be fun to
open it up to everyone to contribute. Having many people work on it we can
come up with a diverse and very rich universe. One that hopefully we can all
enjoy. So we are opening it up to anyone who can help out. We give away
everything for free, of course. If you are at all interested in helping out
go The Wild Die Website and click into the D6 Space section.

http://www.wilddie.com

--
Russ Edwards
russ at wilddie.com
The Wild Die an online magazine / community for RPG's
www.wilddie.com <http://www.wilddie.com>