[iBook] Mirroring to a Firewire drive?

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 13 10:03:32 PDT 2005

Are you saying you have a desktop firewire drive, and you feel you need to
mirror it in order to make backups? Why? Just use any of the basic backup
software programs, make regular backups (daily? weekly? monthly? every 2
years?) and you've got what you need. I'm not clear where the mirroring
comes in.

Brian