[iBook] Mirroring to a Firewire drive?

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 13 10:15:15 PDT 2005

If they're just regular files, you can simply drag and drop them onto your
external drive. You don't even need extra softwear. All you do is hook up
your external drive with the firewire cable, your external drive will appear
on your screen, drag the files to it, then head for the airport. Or am I
missing something in your question?