[iBook] battery for ibook g3 clamshell

Robert Eye ra_eye at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 23 14:18:52 PDT 2005

I bought 2 batteries from this company's eBay.com
auctions for the BIN price of $66.95:

http://stores.ebay.com/Powergears-Rechargeable-Batteries

Both seem to last for at least 4 hours. They seemed
the least expensive while still offering a one year
warranty. Shipping to me was US$10.

There's also a site that will rebuild your existing
iBook battery for $79 plus shipping:

http://www.batteryrefill.com

but their site seems to be inaccessible right now (not
sure if that's a site problem of the company is out of
business).

Regards,

Bob Eye
Dallas, TX