[iBook] Need a job? Don't use a Mac | CNET News.com

Jim Manley jpmanley at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 16:24:42 PST 2005

On Oct 30, 2005, at 5:19 PM, Tom Legare wrote:

> That article is dead on correct.  When I've been inbetween jobs,
> it's my old slow freebie Windows laptop for all my emails and
> online applications.

Hi Tom. I don't agree. I work in the prepress industry in printing
companies and they are 99% Mac. I have worked all across the country
& its still all Mac. In-fact most printing companies charge extra for
customer supplied PC files. I checked the American Express web site &
I didn't see any warning about Macs. We all should log-on to CNET &
post a comment about what we think about their article. I have a
friend that is a big designer in New York City & he said it is mostly
Macs there as well.
---
James Paul Manley
jpmanley at gmail.com