[iBook] Re: how much memory for my new ibook?

Kathi Anderson kathialexis at cox.net
Fri Sep 9 23:16:45 PDT 2005

Absolutely go for the maximum ram. You will never regret it.

Kathi

snip

I've finally, finally, long, long overdue, ordered myself a new 12" ibook.

(My original ibook, at 33 mhz with its 3 gigs of memory has only 329 mg of
space left!  I've been throwing things out in order to add anything, and oh,
my, but downloading pages online has been Slooow.  Not to speak of frequent
freezes when the poor thing is overcome .  And still running OS9.1!)

I am about to enter the world of OSX!  I'll be able to take advantage of
.mac  and for the first time to go to itunes online and finally use iphoto
!!   I've bought airport express too, so, Oh, I am going to be wireless!
Yes!  And I've upgraded to 60 gigs.  60gigs!!! after 2 and 3/4 gigs!!! Can
you imagine How Excited I am???!!!

But I have a question.
snip