[iBook] Can't read "wmv" files

Robert Eye ra_eye at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 12 14:38:14 PDT 2005

Your error message about the "wmv3" type got me
thinking ...

Do the files on your machine still have the ".wmv"
extension on them? If not, rename them adding the
extension when you do. The files on your friend's
Windows system have the .wmv extensions on them.

Can you copy the files directly from the shared folder
onto your hard drive (into a different folder
location) and then read them?

Regards,

Robert Eye