[iBook] Recording for my bird

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Sun Apr 9 17:35:26 PDT 2006

I know you can do this with a repeating loop in GarageBand...but I
don't know enough about it to feel comfortable trying to explain
how...I'm afraid I'd lead you astray.

If you don't have/want to deal with GarageBand, what about just
recording a sound (yourself speaking?), importing it into iTunes,
creating a playlist with many copies of that track, and burning it to
CD.   Otherwise, you could just burn a CD with just one track of the
phrase(s) and set your CD player to repeat.  That way it would go on
until you returned home.