[ibook] Help with fixing

Travis McKnight t_mcknight at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 14 12:40:01 PDT 2006

I ended up buying a new screen off ebay, is there directions for replacing it? Also I have a strange problem with my clamshell 466 special edition, sometimes when you push the power button the thing doesn't turn on all the way, it looks as if it didn't turn on al all, but if you hold the power button to turn off manually and then press it again it turns on. On top of that it has horrible battery life, is there a good place to buy high capacity batteries?
Because e-mail on your cell phone should be easy:  Try Windows Live Mail for Mobile beta