[iBook] Re: OFF TOPIC: web site question

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 7 10:39:59 PDT 2006

Interesting. I just tried Google searches for both The COR Group and COR
Group, and I'm still not seeing our site--just a COR Group.com site (we're
.net). The only way I've been able to see our site on Google is thru use of
the full URL, which is sort of useless, since if someone already has it,
they wouldn't need a search in the first place.

Am I doing something wrong in my search? I've tried refreshing the search
page several times.

TIA,
Brian