[iBook] Mail and the Reply To: feature

Angus Wallace angus.wallace at flinders.edu.au
Mon Aug 21 16:52:14 PDT 2006

G'day Mike,

I'm not completely sure what you mean by 'drop down list' - are you using
Tiger?

However, I think you can set a different reply-to address for every email
account. If (in Mail - in MacOS 10.4) you go to
Accounts -> Account information

and edit the field 'Email Address', I think that's the reply-to address. it
sounds like you'll need to edit this field for each email account you have.

I can't remember what it was like in Panther - presumably it's similar...

HTH,
-Angus