[iBook] Video editing on an 2 year old iBook?

Howard Pettigrew howard.pettigrew at xtra.co.nz
Thu Dec 7 10:34:43 PST 2006

Matt, I don't quite understand your question. You say you are just
wanting to put together a two minute short? If this is only a two
minute video, your 30 gig HD will be fine - why do you need an
external Hard drive? Each gig will hold about 6-7 minutes of video so
you have heaps on your laptop. Have you not got iMovie on your
laptop? Unless you are doing something special, it will be fine and
having a 2 year old machine is no problem. You can do this is on much
older than this. If you need help with iMovie, I have some tutorials
I use in schools at;

http://web.mac.com/redbeard45/iWeb/Site/Home.html

Sorry, there is a lot of educational stuff there but click on the
iMovie Notes button and download the tutorials. Hope fully this is
what you want. They are not the latest version - sorry, need to find
that precious commodity called time to update them but hope they are
useful. You can find heaps of other tutorials out there on the web
with a little searching.

Cheers
H in NZ