[iBook] Ibook G-3 800mzh--ports and downloading

robert stiefvater rstief at siouxvalley.net
Wed Feb 1 06:18:50 PST 2006

Can someone tell me why I am unable to download music from the
internet?  I have tried both limewire & poisoned .  They both work the
same , ie, I might be able to download one song in 12 hour period.  I
am connected to the internet with a high speed connection  128kps.
Everything works like it is suppose to when I piggyback off of my
friends DSL connection (different provider than mine). So was wondering
if this involves using different ports?  Is it my setup or my
providers?
Any help appreciated.

Thanks, Bob