[iBook] Ibook G-3 800mzh--ports and downloading

robert stiefvater rstief at siouxvalley.net
Thu Feb 2 06:49:25 PST 2006

Sorry, I must have not made this very clear.  I am not looking for a
pregram to download music, I am looking for a reason that it is NOT
downloading.
There is no problem with the software when piggybacking, only when I am
using my  Internet provider.
So the problem my setup or something with the ISP?
Thanks, bob

Can someone tell me why I am unable to download music from the
internet?  I have tried both limewire & poisoned .  They both work the
same , ie, I might be able to download one song in 12 hour period.  I
am connected to the internet with a high speed connection  128kps.
Everything works like it is suppose to when I piggyback off of my
friends DSL connection (different provider than mine). So was wondering
if this involves using different ports?  Is it my setup or my
providers?