[iBook] Will I be able to take O.S. 9 off my 366MHz. Clamshell?

Kathryn Antoinette Seth 8patches at frontiernet.net
Mon Feb 6 20:10:51 PST 2006

Hello,  I'm new to this list, as you can see.
Within the last couple of months I bought myself a Clamshell iBook, I
don't know why exactly, except the man who I purchased my very first
Mac from told me that it's a tough little machine, that he's seen it
run over by a pick-up truck and revived !, so I really think it was for
that very reason., believe it or not, that I bought this !,  my second
thoughts were, I'm glad I did- it's a joy to use.
I do need some assistance though. It's got 7.6 GB's  left on it. If I
were to take O.S. 9 off would it free up those GB's ?, & too is it
advisable to remove this O.S. ? It came with 2 disks
of O.S 10.3 something, being that Panther is such a "road hog", I'm
wondering if this O.S. will deplete all of it's valuable GB's. or is
this was is meant to happen ?, Thanks, I hope I here from some of you
concerning this.
Regards, Toni Seth
P.S. I hope this is a place to discuss such matters, & Please let me
know if it's not, if not where should I be talking about this ?