[iBook] RAM

Joe Roberts joereform at mac.com
Mon Feb 13 16:26:03 PST 2006

You have one RAM slot in your iBook.  You need to remove any RAM you
have in there and install a 1 GB SO-DIMM module that is PC2100 or
PC2700 type RAM.  Make sure it is an SO-DIMM, as that is the laptop
memory your iBook takes.  With the 128 MB built-in, you will have
1.12 GB under the hood.

I did it to my laptop, and no problems whatsoever.

--Joe!