[iBook] File format

Jim Manley jpmanley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:31:12 PST 2006

Burning the songs does remove the protection by converting it to AIFF
then importing that into itunes & converting that to MP3.

Quality isn't an issue because & listen via headphones. The tags are
a REAL pain. They are all named track & a number. Actually only half
of them are called track. The other half has the name of the song.
Now, if I can figure out how to get the other half to retain the names.
---
James Paul Manley
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jim Manley's Photoshop Elements Page