[iBook] Question...

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 2 13:06:46 PST 2006

You can do that thru iTunes in your iBook.

Put the CD in your computer, it should open iTunes automatically, look at
the far left bottom of the iTunes window where you'll see 4 icons, click on
the third from the left (2 arrows forming a circle), and the CD will play
over and over for the rest of your life, or until you quit it, whichever
comes first.

Brian