[iBook] Re: CD player that loops

rfinlay rfinlay at mac.com
Mon Jan 2 14:30:09 PST 2006

On Jan 2, 2006, at 1:44 PM, Pat wrote:

> I need a CD player that loops (plays the same CD over and over) and I
> hate shopping for one if my iBook has a setting that will do that.
>
> Any help out there?

Sure. Use iTunes. Insert and select your CD (or any playlist or
single track.) In the lower left corner of the iTunes window is a
series of buttons. Click the one that looks like a loop - it should
"light up" and then play your CD. It should now repeat until you turn
the loop feature off.

I would import the CD to a playlist to avoid having to spin the CD
drive more than necessary.