[iBook] start up disk full

jF Arotxa jfarotxa at mac.com
Thu Jan 12 06:06:50 PST 2006

There are some maintenance utilities, such as OnyX, Mainmenu, or
Applejack [these are the ones I've tried. Applejack has a command-
line interface and is run by going into single user mode (cmd-S at
restart)]. You can get any of these from macupdate.com or
versiontracker.com. Run the maintenance scripts (daily, weekly, and
monthly). To free up space, just clean your browser and font  caches,
and if you want your various logs. No need to defrag.

--frank