[iBook] Airport Repairs??

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Fri Jan 20 06:07:45 PST 2006

Perhaps someone could enlighten my about why they buy Airport Extreme
base stations in the first place?  I've never once purchased one of
Apple$ base stations, electing instead to buy a much cheaper wireless
router from Netgear, DLlink, Belkin, etc.  I don't think I've paid
more than $10 (after rebates) for any of my routers, which are
typically the "draw" items at heavy discount in the weekly compusa,
bestbuy, officemax, or Staples ad circulars.

Is there some great feature to the Airport station that I'm not aware
of?

Michael