[iBook] iTunes

Larry Kollar kollar at alltel.net
Tue Jan 24 18:29:02 PST 2006

Joe Ringer wrote:

> I recently digitized a bunch of my lp's using my iBook and an iMic.
> After ripping an lp I cleaned the sound up a bit then sliced the
> big aiff into individual tracks. I named each track using the songs
> name but used underscore instead of spaces and left out puncuaction
> marks. Then in iTunes I created a play list and dragged the songs
> into the empty window. Now I have a bunch of play list with song
> titles but all other fields are empty. Now my question, is there a
> way of filling in the other info, artist, album name ... other then
> entering it in by hand?

A partial solution: select all tracks in the album, then do Get Info
and add the artist & album names. You'll be asked if you want to
change this info for a bunch of tracks, click OK and then move on to
the next album.

So you still have to do it by hand, but you don't have to do it one
track at a time.

--
Larry Kollar    k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
"The hardest part of all this is the part that requires thinking."