[iBook] Sound recording on iBook with Panther

Joseph Roberts joereform at mac.com
Thu Jul 6 06:52:10 PDT 2006

I use Audio Hijack Pro for all my recording needs -- cassette transference, microphone recording, recording Internet streaming audio.  You can record in a variety of formats (AIFF, Apple Lossless, AAC, MP3) and set the bitrate to achieve the best quality/size balance that you want.

www.rogueamoeba.com/audiohijackpro/