[iBook] Two Questions....

Angus Wallace angus.wallace at flinders.edu.au
Sun Jul 9 21:10:26 PDT 2006

Hmm. Odd. Well, presuming you have an iBook with an internal Airport card (and
not a USB one or similar), then bad reception could be due to your ariel not
being plugged into the card correctly. However, I'm a little skeptical, as I'd
expect that if this was the case then you'd get no reception at all!

You could try lifting off your keyboard, and having a look at your Airport card.
You need to press *really* hard to plug the ariel cable into it.

sorry I can't be of more help,
-Angus