[iBook] The iBook disappearing keyboard letters...

Tony Gamble tgamble180 at rogers.com
Thu Jul 13 14:43:50 PDT 2006

I use one o' these puppies:

http://www.radtech.us/Products/NotebookScreenSavrz.aspx

Works great, and it's fantastic for a quick wipe o' the LCD too.
Won't help with that disappearing key labels, though.  I've had a
couple of iBooks for quite some time now, and never have had
the key labels wipe off.

- Tony

On 13-Jul-06, at 4:23 PM, Tom R. no spam wrote:

> How much thickness does it add to the bottom of the iBook?
> I'm thinking of the marks the keys may leave on the screen
> in some cases due to the very small clearance without such
> a keyboard skin, and then how would it be with a skin.

---
iBook G4/1.42GHz/1GB/OSX.4.6
G4 MDD/1.25GHz/1.5GB/OSX.3.9
http://music.download.com/braincellmusic