[iBook] Photo Idiot Question

Pat patdart at cox.net
Mon Jul 24 16:15:22 PDT 2006

This question expresses total lack of understanding of how things work.
  Please bear with me and help me...:)

On a trip to France this summer, I took a huge number of photos and
tended to download them every night, so most have similar or same #'s.
I used Image Capture to download a lot of them rather than iPhoto
because I wasn't sure that I could make a CD for my PC buddy from them
if in iPhoto.  Now, they are in separate folders and I'd like to have
them all together.  Can I download them to iPhoto and then not have
duplicates of them (or how can I get rid of those?) and how do I burn
them for her PC use?

Any help, or source of help would be sorely appreciated.

Pat