[iBook] Optical Drive Options for an IceBook.

Diana Dominguez ddwriter at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 1 13:34:56 PDT 2006

Hi Joe:

You can find combo drives on eBay.  A reputable seller I use is
Applesource.  Once you purchase and receive your drive, go to
FixIt.com.  Here's their url: http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/
Click on Ibook G3 and you will see the instructions on replacing the
Optical Drive.  Hope this helps.

Diana Dominguez
ddwriter at sbcglobal.net
You only live once, but you do it right, once is enough!  -  Mae West