[iBook] please unsubscribe my email from list

Joe Sporleder joe at wacondatrader.com
Mon Jun 5 05:57:44 PDT 2006

I guess people don't pay attention! I guess mailing list footers are
something to be ignored! :-) I run some of my own mailing lists and
I've even put the exact unsubscribe instructions in the footer, and
yet people still ask. Sometimes I'll get someone that'll send an
unsubscribe request to my mailing list, and I'll respond back via the
list address and ask "Did you try the instructions at the bottom of
every email message first?" and I'll have 3 or 4 unsubscribes shortly
thereafter. So, there was some others that wanted to ask or
unsubscribe, but didn't notice the instructions. I don't know if it
is information overload that causes folks to not notice the tools
right in front of them or what.

Joe