[iBook] Ragtime Solo

Jim Manley jpmanley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 11:50:48 PDT 2006

I just downloaded a program called RagTime Solo. It's a page make up
program like Quark I suppose. It is the same as the expensive version
called RagTime and it's legally free to any non commercial user...
each time you open it you answer a declaration that you are not using
this to earn money. It has all the bells and whistles of the
commercial program which is $495 for a single computer but it's
missing a couple of large profiles, I don't know which yet, for space
economy... also missing the dictionary. I'm going to take a look at
it. If you are interested in checking it out you can download, and
read about it, from here:

<http://www.ragtime-online.com/Content/product_ragtime_solo/index.html>

---
James Paul Manley