[iBook] Graphite clamshell to give?

Paul Savard pablocito24 at videotron.qc.ca
Sun Jun 11 05:56:22 PDT 2006

Well, you were probably right, a key was stuck pressed somewhere, or
something!
But good news...that key has recently released, because I am now able
to do a full startup on that IBook clamshell graphite!
I nw see the desktop, and everything which was on that baby, still
running (or crawling?), on Os 9...

But the keyboard is kind of terminatwed...sticky inside, etc
If I could just find a replacement for that not so hard to remove
keyboard, I would gladly attempt the operation!!
Any idea where I could find that part??

Paul Savard