[iBook] run OS 10.3 on new 12" G4 iBook?

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Sat Mar 4 20:43:53 PST 2006

FWIW:
I called AplCare this morning.  The guy I spoke to seemed
kind of rushed and like he was just reading something, but
he said that the current 12" iBook (1.33MHz, etc) would run
only OS 10.4, which it ships with.  And FWIW the previous
model (which he said was M9628 model number), 1.2GHz, will
run 10.3 even if it shipped with 10.4.

> > At 11:13 AM -0500 2/27/06, Tom R. no spam wrote:
> > >The specification for the current 12" G4 iBooks (1.33MHz,
> > >scrolling trackpad, sudden motion sensor HD) is that
> > >minimum OS is 10.4.  Has anyone ever tried to install
> > >OS 10.3 on one?  Does it work?  Maybe not supporting all
 . . .