[iBook] Thoughts on wireless networking

Jean-Paul Thuot fearsome.orange at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 15:59:45 PST 2006

On 3/6/06, Joel Esler <eslerj at gmail.com> wrote:
> pfs.  As Angus said. Personal file sharing is the only way to go.

I recently found DropCopy, which is a great little app for sending
files from computer to computer.  It works over Bonjour (though IP
also works).  It's free for three computers, and after that you need
to pay.  Just set it running on the computers you want to share with,
and it'll find them.

I know this isn't the same as file sharing (sending and getting), but
I have used it a lot to send files to my wife and son's computers.

I think I found it on Versiontracker.com.

Jean-Paul