[iBook] Mac OS X hacked in less than 30 minutes

Jim Manley jpmanley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 20:09:05 PST 2006

There isn't any such as a perfect ivory tower.

I do think that most of us don't have top secret data that some
hacker would go through all the trouble to get at. I always have my
firewall on as far as that goes. Also, if you have a router then you
have a hardware firewall.
---
James Paul Manley
Albuquerque, New Mexico