[iBook] WEP password

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 12 17:55:08 PST 2006

You should be able to access the router set up with one of the wired
computers.

You will have to know the router password of course.

Then just turn off the security

If all else fails do a hard reset of the router and return it to
factory default.

You will need to go to dlink website to find directions for this.

Brian

iBook G4 1.33 w/1.25 GB