[iBook] reinstalling garageband

Joe Ringer jringer3 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 22 15:07:08 PST 2006

Angus Wallace wrote:
> Well, tell us what you want to do, and the way(s) in which GarageBand is
> inadequate.. :-)
>
> Quoting Joe Ringer <jringer3 at verizon.net>:
>

>>Mary H. wrote:

>>>Hmm, maybe the following directions will work for you...
>>>
>>>Insert Install Disc 1
>>>Double-click on "Install Bundled Software Only"
>>>Hit Continue. Select Destination. Continue.
>>>Choose "Customize".
>>>Choose GarageBand from the list. Install.
>>>
>>>Not sure that you'll see it this way. Hope so.

>>Thanks, worked like a charm. Turned out GB didn't solve my problem. :-(
>>
>>Joe

I've been using Audacity to edit aiff files and everything is great
except I lose system sounds until I restart the iBook. Even after
exiting Audacity. All other program sounds work as expected, iTunes ...
I've  look at all the options in Sound Prefs and Audio Midi Setup and
everything seems fine.

Anyway, I read of something similiar being fixed by running GB. But no
luck here.

Joe