[iBook] Re: Apple Care benefits?

Kevin Avery stlmacgeek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 07:22:30 PST 2006

I posted to this group earlier about a problem with my wife's iBook,
and in that post I mentioned that I had replaced the hard drive and
screen hinge.The current problem she is having would not have been
covered by applecare but both of those other items failed in the
period that applecare would have covered. Instead I had to pay for
them both myself.

I bought myself a G4 iBook last fall and I will buy Applecare for it
before the one year anniversary based simply on my experience with my
wife's iBook.

I will continue to buy Apple *Books, and I wlll ALWAYS buy AppleCare for them.

take care,
Kevin Avery