[iBook] Apple Care benefits?

SKYGRAM skygram at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 13:49:32 PST 2006

Laura,

I've owned my iBook for about 4 years. It was given to me as a company
bonus for my personal use. So I was a bit cavalier about it and did
not get Apple Care. I have not had any problems at all, (touch wood
too :-)) This particular iBOOk cost $3,000 Canadian dollars at that
time.

If I was going to do it again. I would get Apple Care. However all the
PowerBooks and IBooks among my friends and co-workers and relatives
have all worked wonderfully. Strange as it may seem I have never known
anyone to have any major problems with these machines. Amazing! But
True!

Bill
Montreal