[iBook] Apple Care benefits?

J Patrick Draine draine at comcast.net
Thu Mar 23 14:06:49 PST 2006

My G3 900 MHz iBook had to have the logic board replaced (twice) and
the HD once. That was when it was about 1.5 years old. My daughter's
G4 iBook had problems, also a bit after the first year. Fortunately I
had purchased AppleCare for both of them. Repair turnaround was very
quick.
In other words -- yes, get it!
Patrick Draine