[iBook] Apple Care benefits? (eBay??)

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Thu Mar 23 19:29:22 PST 2006

What reason would you have to trust them?  They have your
money, and you have nothing.  When you buy AC, except by phone
with Apple, you get a box with the AC registration number,
and use that to do  your own registration, which can be by
phoning Apple.  (So buy early enough that you have time to
receive it and then register.)