[iBook] Blueberry iBook + no sound

NM. outrun at gmail.com
Wed May 3 15:52:22 PDT 2006

Hello all,

My wife is using an original blueberry iBook, but sound does not work.
We purchased it off auction about a year ago, and at that time sound did
work, but it would cut out for days at a time. Finally it just stopped
altogether, and now there's nothing - not even the start-up bong.
How would one go about fixing this problem? Is it easy? Do I need to take
the 1-hour-to-disasseble road? My wife doesn't seem to mind since she
doesn't need sound anyhow, but I'm curious as to what could be the problem.

Thanks in advance,
_nickm