[iBook] Battery/Charger problem

Diana Dominguez ddwriter at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 4 07:29:13 PDT 2006

That's a pretty broad statement on eBay.  I sell and buy on eBay and
I've haven't had a problem.  The thing to do on eBay is deal with
reputable sellers, ask questions, read their feedback, and make
informed purchases.

Diana Dominguez
ddwriter at sbcglobal.net
You only live once, but you do it right, once is enough!  -  Mae West