[iBook] iBook G3/900 and OS9

Larry Kollar kollar at alltel.net
Wed May 10 19:27:59 PDT 2006

Kelly Cherrey wrote:

> I have an iBook G3/900 that I need to boot into OS9 because I have
> some
> legacy apps that won't run in Classic. ...
>
> ... Apple
> tells me it has its own specific version of OS9 that is only
> available via
> the Software Restore CDs that came with the iBook G3/900.  I bought
> the
> iBook G3/900 used and it didn't come with Software Restore CDs ...

I have a G3/900 (it's what I'm using now) that I bought new, so I
should have the CDs. Contact me off-list if you haven't found anyone
else to help you yet & we'll arrange an upload or something.

--
Larry Kollar    k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
"The hardest part of all this is the part that requires thinking."