[iBook] USB wireless feedback requested

Steve R mailing.lists.2005 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 10:12:29 PDT 2006

I finally bit the bullet and ordered the D-Link DWL-G122 USB dongle
from TigerDirect.ca. I had no luck finding a reasonably priced
airport card (or at least I found no luck finding a reasonably priced
airport card that anyone was willing to ship to Canada.) I'll report
back in when I start playing with the dongle.

Steve R.

--
  Get the Canadian troops out of Afghanistan now.