[iBook] Graphite clamshell to give?

Brian Pearce brpearce at optonline.net
Wed May 31 20:24:43 PDT 2006

> Another thing is funny...From my Ibook, in Firewire Target disk
> mode with the iBook, I indeed can see everything on it...but i
> tried to open a picture, just by double clicking it, but with no
> luck...had to copy it (import) it first from the iBook to the
> Powerbook, before I was able to open it...hum...
>
> You know why?

There might also be some problem with the directory information on
the iBook (which could also be interfering with the startup process)
-- you might try examining it from another computer while it's
mounted as a Firewire disk.

BRIAN PEARCE
<http://www.redjacketpress.com>
"Yesterday's Books for Today's Reader"