[iBook] Re: Now What????

Cornett cornett at gol.com
Tue Nov 14 16:42:46 PST 2006

Pat, et All
G'day!...

On Nov 15, 2006, at 09:16 AM,
ibook-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:
> Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:16:41 -0600
> From: Pat <patdart
> Subject: [iBook] Now What????
> To: A place to discuss Apple's iBook computers.
> 	<ibook at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> Okay, I finally broke down and bought a Simple Tech 160 GB external
> drive.  Until now, I've done all backups on CD's, but now I have the
> room to backup my iBook, my TiBook and my iMac all on the same drive.
> But, how to do it as they all run different systems.

Simply use Disk Utility to partition(the number and sizes needed) and
start using Carbon Copy Cloner to clone each to a separate partition.
(*note: unique names applied to each partition in advance of cloneing
jobs will help bigtime). HTHs

Thought I'd ask while I'm here; Would perchance anyone have a good
working Japanese Keyboard for an iBook366se (Firewire) that's just
gathering dust that they would consider parting with for $$ cheap +
shipping costs?, or perhaps a uRL point-to handy? Off-list Please.
TIA

Respectful of GURUs
Bill Cornett
cornett AT gol DOT com